Social Security Disability Insurance benefits, or SSDI, are designed to provide for the basic living expenses of Americans who can no longer work because of a disability or other medical condition. Supplemental Security Income provides for low-income Americans who are over age 65, blind or disabled. These benefits provide for much-needed living expenses for those who are unable to work. Unfortunately, navigating the complex world of Social Security Disability Insurance benefits claims can be difficult, especially when you are trying to manage your illness or disability.
Social Security Disability claims can take quite a long time to complete. Mistakes can lengthen the time you must wait to receive benefits. That is why you should do everything you can to file a complete, thorough and accurate claim as soon as possible. We have more than 30 years’ experience helping disabled, ill and injured claimants navigate SSDI and SSI claims. Statistically, you are more likely to receive benefits if you have representation. But the Social Security Disability attorney you have helping you makes a difference.
We provide free initial consultations so we can answer your questions, such as:
- When will I receive benefits?
- Does my disability make me eligible for benefits?
- Can I work while receiving SSDI?
- How can Jones Disability Law, LLC, P.A., help me?
- You can reach us at our Manchester, New Hampshire location by calling (603) 669-9400 and Massachusetts residents can call (617) 536-0606. We do not accept a fee unless we are successful in your disability claim or appeal.
It is hard enough living with a disability or managing your daily living expenses while ill or injured. You do not need to navigate the complex legal landscape of SSDI and SSI on your own. Get the help of an experienced, knowledgeable lawyer by callingContact Us