Social Security Disability claims can take quite a long time to complete. The forms are confusing and are frequently misunderstood. Mistakes can hurt your chance of winning your case.
Attorney Elizabeth Jones has been representing clients’ Social Security Disability and SSI needs for more than thirty years. Serving clients from New Hampshire, as well as Lawrence, Lowell, Lynn, and Haverhill, Mass.
Her years of experience allow her to guide her clients through every phase of the complex process of Social Security Disability & SSI. She has an extremely high success rate, and some individual clients have received awards of monthly benefits with a potential lifetime benefit totaling in excess of $650,000.
- New Hampshire, 1981
- New Jersey, 1976
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 1984
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire, 1981
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania - J.D.
- Villanova University, Villanova - B.S.
- Honors and Awards - “Peer Review Rated” by Martindale-Hubbell
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Manchester Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ (NOSSCR) Representatives
- New Jersey State Bar Association